How many times have you gotten to an event and realize you’ve forgotten something? Sometimes, it’s something trivial, like scotch tape and sometimes, it’s your product! I’ve been there. Imagine being at an event, two hours away, and you have everything, but the thing you need most. I created the ultimate vendor event checklist so that you can make sure you have everything you need to make it a spectacular event.
Packing The Car
- Printed directions – just in case the GPS doesn’t work, or sends you in the wrong direction. Been there.
- Charged cell phone and charger.
- Dolly / Cart to move product.
- Tubs / Containers for product storage.
- Money for parking and tolls.
- Table Covering – Linens and Skirting
- Boxes, Crates or Shelving for height.
- Signs and Banners
- Canopy Tent – Walls, Weights, Stakes, Tools, Tarp and Clamps
- Decorations – Flowers, Lights, Mirrors, etc
- Pop Up Changing Tent
- Display Racks / Clothing Racks
- Business Identification – Business License, Tax ID, Food License
- Business Cards
- Cash Box with bills and change
- Company Polo / T-shirt – branding is important
- Counterfeit bill checking pen
- Credit Card Reader
- Door Prize Drawing Slips
- Extension Cord
- Fliers of monthly specials
- Hostess & New Member Kits
- Inventory & Price List
- Name tags
- Laptop – Backup Battery & Charging Cord
- Order Forms
- Power Strip
I’m slightly obsessed with office supplies, so this is a big list.
- Name Tags (blank ones)
- Note Pads
- Pens, Pencils, Highlighters & Sharpies
- Post Its
- Paper Clips
- Paper Towels
- Safety Pins
- Stapler & Staples
- Tape – Clear, Duct, Masking & Packing
- Tape Measure
- Trash Bags
- Zip Ties
You never know what may happen at an event, so it’s always good to be prepared.
- ID – Driver’s License, Debit Cards, Personal Cash & Checks
- Medical ID info and In Case of Emergency Contact Info
- Cell Phone
- Cell Phone Charger & Cord
- Back up shirt and clothes
- Back up shoes
- Bug Spray
- Drinks & Snacks
- Feminine Products
- First Aid Kit
- Gloves / Fingerless Gloves
- Hair ties, Brushes, Hairspray
- Headache, Cold Meds, Prescriptions
- Lint Roller
- Personal Fan
- Stan Stick
- Sunglasses or Prescription Glasses
- Water Bottle
- Wet Wipes
Bonus! I’ve created this list as a FREE printable for you so that you can print this out and take it with you to all of your events!
Click the link below to get your own copy.